M. Andrew Boran
Andy Boran represents individuals and businesses in civil lawsuits seeking
to determine fault for injuries and damages. Andy's experience as a prosecutor, investigator, appraiser, manager, and process leader places
him in a unique position to represent the interests of his clients. The selection of an attorney cannot guarantee a particular outcome, but
Andy negotiates satisfying settlements when appropriate and successfully represents his clients at trial when needed.
Prior to attending law school, Andy worked for a major national insurer.
Andy received his law degree, cum laude, from the T.C. Williams School of Law. While a law student, he participated in the national Judge John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court competition, researched law review articles and case books on Insurance Law, and interned as a prosecutor, trying misdemeanor appeals and probation violations for the Norfolk Office of the Commonwealth's Attorney.
• T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond; J.D., January 2011 cum laude
• Old Dominion University B.A. (History), 1985
• Commonwealth of Virginia, 2011
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2011
• Virginia State Bar
• Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
• Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
• Maritime Law Association of the United States
T. 757 625-7300
F. 757 625-1504