Natasha Lewis represents individuals and businesses in a variety of civil matters in state courts. Her practice focuses primarily on insurance defense, including premises liability and personal injury.
Prior to Taylor Walker, Natasha clerked for the Honorable Louise W. Flanagan in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina. In law school, she was the articles editor for the Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law.
• University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2013
• University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 2006
• Law Clerk Fellow to the Honorable Louise W. Flanagan, U.S. District Court for the E.D.N.C., 2013-2014
• Virginia Supreme Court, 2013
• United Stated District Court, Eastern District of Va., 2016
• Virginia State Bar
• Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
• Defense Research Institute
T. 757 625-7300
F. 757 625-1504